The Active Network proudly hosts a series of free, educational web seminars designed to educate Event Organisers on the latest trends and topics in the events market. During the web seminars, attendees hear from experts and a variety of professionals who offer tips and advice on Event Directors best practices.
- April 2011: Creating Excitement at Your Race Finish Line
- March 2011: How to Attract Media Attention to Your Event
- February 2011: Extreme Makeover: Website Edition
- January 2011: How to Measure Social Media ROI
- December 2010: How to Drive More Traffic to Your Event Website
- November 2010: Building and Maintaining Effective Websites
- October 2010: How to Increase Event Awareness and Revenue Through Merchandise
- September 2010: Driving Event Revenue Through Email Marketing
- August 2010: Leveraging Social Media to Increase Participation
- July 2010: How to Create and Implement a Great Atmosphere at Your Event
- June 2010: Using Twitter to Increase Awareness and Participation
- May 2010: Facebook Tips and Tools to Increase Participation
- April 2010: Connect With Your Participants Online
If you, or someone you know, would be interested in participating as a speaker, or if you would like to suggest a specific topic of interest, or have questions about a particular webinar, please email us at email@example.com.